PayPal Credit for Manual Transmissions - Transfer Cases & Front Differential Assemblies
Buy Factory Direct and Save Money!
No Payments, No Interest if Paid in Full in 6 Months
Get the automotive parts need and keep your money in your pocket. Major automotive repairs are in most cases don't come at convenient times, Its hard to plan for a major expense to replace a transmission, transfer case, differential assembly or other major component of your drive-train.
We are please to announce that we have partnered with PayPal to offer our customers an attractive financing option to get through tough times. You can finance your purchase and still receive our first time buyers discount.
Below you will find Special financing options, this is how the program works when purchasing quality products at Midwest Transmission Center:
You need a automotive components like automatic or manual transmission, transfer case, differential assembly or other major component for your drive-train. Here is how our program works to get you the best part at the bet price in the shortest time. Buy factory direct and save money! All assemblies from Midwest Transmission Center come with a 12 month factory warranty. Automatic transmissions have a 36 month, 100,000 mile factory warranty.
- You locate the parts you need on this website, or you send an email to our technical expert asking a question or to check compatibility and part a with your application, price and availability on part number you selected. In the comments section indicate that you are interested in the PayPal financing program.
- We prepare a detailed quote for you application and submit the quote to you for your acceptance. We recommend that you select a commercial address in your zip code for deliver as it is less expensive.
- You accept the quote and select the PayPal credit option, submit the form.
- With in a few minutes you will be notified that you credit request has been approve. You will also be notified if you don't qualify for this PayPal credit program.
- If approved Paypal and authorizes the purchase the factory is notified and you sit back for a few days and your unit arrives.
Buy now and pay over time with PayPal Credit when you spend up to $100..
You choose how to pay:
- You can pay your balance in full by the payment due date that is on your statement to avoid paying any interest,
- Or just make the minimum payments until you've paid off your purchase and pay the accumulated interest from the posting date (usually within a few days after your purchase date).
- We'll send you email reminders when your payments are due. You can also keep track of your account and view your statements on-line at any time.
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months when you spend $99 or more.
- Interest will be charged to your account from the posting date (which is usually within a few days after the purchase date) if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 6 months.
- Getting what you want, when you want is easy with PayPal Credit.
Avoid interest charges.
- Log into your account online to check your account information at any time to keep track and make payments.
- We'll also email you when your monthly statement is ready to help you stay on top of your purchases.
- Just be sure you pay the amount financed for this purchase in full by the promotion expiration date to avoid interest on this purchase.
- You can even use the special financing offers on multiple purchases when you spend $99 or more on each individual transaction.
- Multiple purchases of less than $99 per transaction cannot be combined to meet the minimum purchase amount.
You decide how to pay.
- If you don't want to pay before the promotional period ends, you will owe the interest that has accumulated at an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 19.99% starting from the posting date (which is usually within a few days after the purchase date).
- This accumulated or deferred interest will get added onto your account balance when the promotional period for this purchase expires if the balance is not paid in full.
- Deferred interest amounts and expiration dates are available online and on your statements, so you can stay in control of your money.